Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Birthday Runner and More

So here is one of my current projects. I am making this table runner for E's birthday. I got the idea from www.youcanmakethis.com. They had a FREE mystery block runner. I changed it around a bit. I am going to use the polka dot fabric to make her skirt. I also am going to look into making a matching birthday banner. I do not have a Cricut so I am trying to come up with ways to get all the letters cut out. Here is the runner, I just need to bind it and quilt it.


I also recently signed up for the Fresh and Fancy Table Runner of the Month at www.fatquartershop.com. I have to finish a paying job first, but I cannot wait to start.

I also found a fabulous deal on Make Life. . . . by Sweetwater for Moda at www.fatquartershop.com today - 40% off everything! I ordered enough to make 2 table runners from www.youcanquiltthis.com as gifts, all for $21 with shipping - cannot beat that!


Alas, before I jump into any of these projects I must finish a slipcover I was hired to do. I am really going to have some late nights. We so far have spent most days at the pool, which leads to napping in the afternoon, something my 3 year old has not done in a year!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I just got a sewing machine for my birthday and I am soooooo excited to learn how to use it! You have some awesoem creations, thank you for sharing.
-Ashley-