Fabulous Wet Burritos
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (I have to use onion powder because if E catches sight of any onion she is done with the meal)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can diced green chile peppers
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup ( I always use the low sodium_
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce (we use medium)
- 6 (12 inch) flour tortillas, warmed (I microwave them for about 45 with a wet paper towel between each one)
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
2. Combine chile w/out beans, tomato soup and enchilada sauce in a small pan. Cook until heated through.
3. Put about 1/2 cup of meat filling in tortilla and roll up, spoon sauce over top and add cheese.
And you are done. Another variation is after rolling them all up put them in a casserole dish, cover with sauce and bake at 350 for 20 min covered. Remove foil, sprinkle cheese on top, bake another 5 minutes.
I did not take a picture, however here is the picture from All Recipes.