I painted each one pink
I then cut out Eleanor's initials using vinyl on my Silhouette. I downloaded the font, Blomster, from DaFont and I found the dragonfly from the Silhuette online store.
I then spray painted each one purple, let it dray, and then removed the vinyl.
After finishing that, I decided they needed something more. I let Eleanor pick out some princess scrapbook paper at Archivers, used a free shape of the week from Archivers, and cut out these cute flowers.
Here is the finished project, I am really quite pleased with how it came out.
Funky Polkadot Giraffe , Sew Many Ways, and This Blessed Nest.