Saturday, June 18, 2011

Bag Winners

Thanks so much to those of you that left your input.  You cannot imagine how much you have all helped!  I will do an update on my final plans, as soon as I have them finalized.  I wanted to get on tonight to pick the winner, however I am exhausted from a long day outside doing...nothing!  Anyway, on to the winners:

Winner 1 is comment 5, Jeanne


Winner 2 is comment 11, Robyn 
If you could both email me at creationsforeleanor@gmail.com in the next 48 hrs, I will get your bag in the mail by Wednesday at the very latest.  Thanks again.

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

OMGosh, Thank you ms. Random Generator for choosing my number. I so fell in love with the green bag with flip flops, hope that is the one I won!!! Thank you Christine, I am emailing my info as soon as I leave here. I am so excited!!!

Jenna said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Jenna said...

Congrats to the winners!!

Jenna said...

Congrats to the winners!!