Tuesday, October 4, 2011

First Day School

I sat down about a month ago with plans on being so much better about keeping my blog updated.  Here I sit, a month later, finally posting.  I have so many posts to do, including a picture heavy one on our trip to Disney.  I have high hopes, again, about keeping my blog up to date.  So without further ado, what you all Amy have been waiting for. 
A couple of days after our return from Disney Eleanor started PreK.  This is her third year at the same school and she was elated to go back.  Eleanor loves wearing dresses and skirts, and in fact that is all she will wear.  I am also a bit traditional in the fact that I think a little girl should always have a new dress for the first day of school. As I mentioned here I found a great deal on some fabric I had wanted for a long time.  Here is Eleanor in the finished product, she was quite excited.

We are now 4 weeks into school and Eleanor is loving it.  I sadly am not a fan of her being gone for 4 days, however I might as well be getting ready for next year!

5 comments:

Brandie said...

Love it!!! And yes, it is hard to let them go isn't it?

jomaj said...

Absolutely beautiful. You are a wonder, girl.

Amy said...

Finally! And just for me ;) I bet you gasped when you saw I sent M to school on her first day in shorts!
E is adorable! You did a great job on her dress, red is a great color on her!

Robyn said...

I love this dress! And, the model is a beauty too!

Selina Marie said...

Hey! I've been waiting too! ;) Seriously cute dress, and cute model. Great job, mama!