Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Halloween

I am about a week late in getting this post up but oh well.  Halloween is one of my favorite times of year and I do  love making Eleanor's costumes.  I always try to use patterns that and make costumes that I know she can wear as clothing.  This years costume will make a great dress for the holidays.  Before I post this years pictures I am going to post some from the last few years
here is her second Halloween 2007, she was sick for her first
 2008
 2009 I made this dress using the Carla C Easy Fit Pants and Portrait Peasant top 
 This year 2011 (2010 appears to be missing)  I made this dress using the Carla C Scientific Seamstress Precious Dress I bought here 

We had a wonderful Halloween although it was in the low 40's and Eleanor had a fever the next day.  Oh well, at least she got to go Trick or Treating, which is one of her favorite things to do.  She is already planning for next year.

3 comments:

Wandering Threads said...

She is so cute!! And you are so talented. Where's the bling? ;)

Amy said...

Adorable! Its great to see the earlier pictures of her, she looks so grown up now!

Selina Marie said...

How cute is she?!?! Love the pics from every year, especially the pumpkin =)