Monday, February 13, 2012

Weight Watchers Week 4

I never posted my weight loss numbers last Monday for two reasons.  First, I started my new Etsy shop (more about that soon) and second, I did not lose any weight.  On a positive note, I did not gain any either!  During week 3, I had two meetings for Church at restaurants and also a Church potluck that Sunday.  Healthy choices at those meals were limited.  So, all in all, I was actually thrilled to NOT gain any weight.  Also, having lost 9.5 pounds in my first 2 weeks I understood it was going to slow down.
So, onto week 4.  I am continuing to feel awesome.  I am down to drinking only 2 cups of coffee per day, the rest is all decaf.  I have tons more energy, and I have noticed that I am fitting into clothing that I had not in quite some time.  I am continuing to cook lots of fabulous meals from Skinny Taste .  Some of my favorite new ones were 
and

For Valentine's Day, a bit early, Eleanor really wanted a chocolate cake.  I used the Skinny Taste Chocolate Cake recipe.  This cake is wonderful because you use a box mix.  It is denser/fudgier because there is no oil or egg.  I love it!  I used her cream cheese frosting recipe which I also liked, however in the future I will probably add more powdered sugar.  Here is a picture of our lovely cake, decorated as Eleanor saw fit.  
The cake has stayed moist, especially since I am keeping it in the fridge.  A couple of years ago there was an incident when I made a cake with cream cheese frosting and ended up with HORRID food poisoning that hospitalized me.  The doctor assured that it was a fluke, however I will always keep cream cheese frosting in the fridge...mental, yes.   

 Begin 1/15 - 156.5 pounds
Today 2/13 - 145 pounds
Lost - 11.5 pounds

Pounds to reach goal of 113 pounds - 43.5

10 comments:

Carolyn said...

*clapping hands* Congratulations, gf!! You're doing fabulous! HUGS.

Christine said...

Congrats! That is wonderful! You make me want to try WW. You must feel so good.

Selina Marie said...

That is amazing! You're doing an awesome job. Keep it up girl!!!

Selina Marie said...

That is amazing! You're doing an awesome job. Keep it up girl!!!

Selina Marie said...

That is amazing! You're doing an awesome job. Keep it up girl!!!

Selina Marie said...

That is amazing! You're doing an awesome job. Keep it up girl!!!

Selina Marie said...

That is amazing! You're doing an awesome job. Keep it up girl!!!

Selina Marie said...

That is amazing! You're doing an awesome job. Keep it up girl!!!

Julie S. said...

Woohoo! That is awesome! Keep up the good work!

Amy said...

Great job Christine! I have to start pinning some of those recipes and put them on my menu.