Thursday, October 18, 2012

Back to the blog

So I just sat down to blog and realized it has been a little over 8 months since I last blogged...ha!  Life has been busy but exciting, without much to really share.  Here are some pictures of what we have been up to

Mother's Day at PreK


PreK Graduation
Me, Eleanor and my Mom



 First Dance Recital
 6th Birthday 


We ended the summer with our family trip to the Outer Banks right before school started.  Eleanor started Kindergarten in August and so far has been doing fabulous.  The initial adjustment was difficult for both of us however she has come to love it and we have seen so much progress.  
I have started leading the middle school and high school youth group at our Church and also teaching the confirmation class.  This kept me very busy in September but now that I am into a routine things are fabulous.  I was truly nervous I would have a big whole without my little sidekick all day but I find that it is time to go get her before I even know it.
The new adjustment to our routine has finally settled and I am back to updating the Etsy shop with lots of great items.  I took the summer off to focus on my family but I have so many great items listed and ready to list.  I will be posting more pictures tomorrow but for now here is what is up!

2 comments:

Wandering Threads said...

Love the photos of E! And, personally, I think your trip to the Outer Banks was your best adventure since I finally got to meet you and your wonderful family :D

jan said...

Fabulous pics! Love'd the outfits. E definitely gets the prize for best dressed!