Friday, October 19, 2012

New Monogrammed Items in the Shop

As I mentioned in my previous post, now that we have settled into a routine for school I am getting back into listing some great new items in my shop.  I buy all my blank tshirts and dresses from Monag and my applique designs from Applique Market and Applique Cafe.  If you see something there that is not listed in my shop let me know, I am happy to do custom work.  Shirts are $25-$30 and dresses are $35-40, I do give discounts for multiple items.  And of course, a hairbow can be added to any item for $5.00.  Here are some pictures of some current designs in my shop!






 Here are some pictures of some great new fabrics I got













 As always, I can also do custom clothing like I make for Eleanor.  If you ever see something you like please let me know!

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

It is fun to catch up with you. I always love to see El and your projects.