Saturday, November 3, 2012

Appliqued Christmas Shirts

Here are some of the shirts that I have been working on this weekend for my shop.  I love this combination of the chevron patch and the polka dot snowflake.  This is a new font that I have been working with and I really like the look of the cursive, it is a different look than the curlier font I usually use.

 In addition to the robins egg blue fabrics, I also have a lavender and pink.  They all 3 will look fabulous for Christmas and even after in January and February....I just love a Christmas design that we can get more wear out of - not just December!
Here is another item I have been working on.  Charly, the niece of my wonderful Twitter friend Channa is going to be 5 and is having a roller skating party.  Channa wanted a shirt for her and I was so excited to find this roller skate applique!  


Next up is the penguin and the ornament patch!


2 comments:

Wandering Threads said...

Love the new font! My name is spelled. B E T H - for future reference ;)

Nanette Merrill said...

You do such cute work. that game last night made me physically ill. The eagles are becoming the browns. I think Andy's days are numbered.