Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Let it Snow Let it Snow Let it Snow

I recently completed three shirts for Kristina's 3 adobrable little girls.  I am actually very honored that Kristina asked me to do these shirts, because she has an embroidery machine and can also do them...very flattering!  Anyway, we did the snowman shirt in 3 different polka dot/gingham combinations for the girls and I am hoping they will love them as much as I do.



In fact, I loved these shirts so much they are now available in my shop.  One of my favorite things about this design is while it is perfect for Christmas, it doesn't scream Christmas so it can be used in January and February...and even in March in Ohio!  It is available in the color combos pictured above and also these two


I also added some snowflake hair flowers to the shop to match the chevron snowflake shirts from my post before.  I love these because the embroidered snowflake is done on a sparkly felt so it has the slightest shimmer, just like fresh snow on a sunny day.  Here they are pictured with the matching shirt or color choices for the shirt.  









I also added this Christmas tree hair flower to match the monogrammed tree shirt.  



All of these items are listed now and can ship within 2 weeks, let me know if you see something you would love!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

So cute! Makes me wish my little girls were still little! Do you know if you can monogram on thin, slick scarves? (Does that even make sense :) Hope you are doing GREAT!!

Selina Marie said...

I love ALL of this!!! Especially the turquoise, white, and grey snowflake! E is a lucky girl to get all your samples =)