Monday, January 19, 2015

Healthy Crock Pot Dinners

Like so many people, I am obsessed with using my crockpots year round.  There are so many things I love about them but the two most important things are 1.  I can put frozen chicken in and 2.  I can know it will be ready at a specific time.  Unfortunately, many crockpot recipes I have found are not healthy.  Here is a list of my 5 favorite crock pot meals.  You will see many are from SkinnyTaste - her site is my go to for great meals (the pictures aren't mine, I cannot take good pictures of food).




Crock Pot Minestrone Soup 



fabulous with shredded monterey jack



maybe I was the last person that ever thought of this




These recipes are my favorites for the slow cooker.  The minestrone makes a ton so I can have it for lunch for a few days after - perfect on a cold day.  



No comments: